1. In 2-3 sentences, review what your challenge is and why you originally chose it.
My 30 Day Challenge was to play guitar every day, as well as watch a lesson video on different techniques. I originally chose this challenge to increase my musical talent. I also chose this because I’ve wanted to learn a new instrument for a long time, and my dad also owns a guitar. It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together.
2. How do you feel you’re doing so far? Why? How is this different from last time? (3 or more sentences). Include how you’ve motivated yourself so far.
I feel like I’ve slacked off since last time. My practice sessions haven’t been as long as I would’ve liked them to be, plus I’ve been quite busy lately, so my practicing isn’t very regular either. Since last time, my practicing has diminished, but at the very least, I have made a regularly scheduled time every day when I can practice.
3. What has been the hardest part so far, if any?
Again, the hardest part has been remembering and having enough time to do my challenge.
4. Have you observed any changes so far? What are they?
Not many changes since the last post, except increasing in what I posted last time. Musicality, note reading and timing are all things I’ve steadily improved in.
5. Do you need to make any changes at this point to make sure you’re successful or to make the challenge easier for yourself?
Nothing much, except maybe setting a reminder on my iPod to remind me to practice.
Here’s Week 2 compilation video: